Tag Archives: Licensing

Do the wholesalers you use have E&O?

Probably over the last month or so, insurance agencies have received letters from their wholesalers / MGA’s, etc. requesting evidence that your agency has E&O insurance. They will typically require a certificate verifying this coverage. Ironically, it has not been … Continue reading

Posted in Tips | Tagged , , , , | Comments Off